(FB2) System Safety for the 21st Century – 9780471444541
- Ce sujet est vide.
12/03/2020 à 0 h 43 min #29615Apostle LucasInvité
System Safety for the 21st Century
The Updated and Revised Edition of System Safety 2000
by Richard A. Stephans
- Format: hardcover, 416 pages
- ISBN: 9780471444541 (0471444545)
- Author: Richard A. Stephans
- Publisher: Wiley-Interscience
- Release date: June 25, 2004
- Language: english
About The Book
Summarizes the current state of “front-end” risk-control techniques
Many approaches to risk control are possible. However, only through careful reading, evaluation, and study can one make the best choice of a practical philosophy for a system safety program. The goal is to apply the best scientific and engineering principles in the best way, resulting in the soundest and safest possible system.
System Safety for the 21st Century provides in-depth coverage of this specialized discipline within the safety profession. Written for both technical and nontechnical reference, this clearly organized text serves as a resource for both students and practitioners. It gives basic and essential information about the identification, evaluation, analysis, and control of hazards in components, systems, subsystems, processes, and facilities.
Integrating the changes to the field that have occurred since publication of the first edition, this revised and expanded resource offers:
* Logical progression from basics to techniques to applications
* New focus on process safety not found in other texts
* A new and unique section on professionalism for system safety and other safety practitioners
* Presentation of both system safety scope and essentials
* Consistent chapter format for easy learning includes an introduction and summary for each chapter
* Review questions reinforcing important points
* A combination of basis requirements with practical experience
* Information on selected techniques to assess hazards and provide management oversight
* An updated section on protecting against external events in the light of the global terrorist threat
* Critiques of existing systems, including those of the Department of Defense and the
* Department of Energy
Relevant to industry, academia, and government, System Safety for the 21st Century is an essential resource for anyone studying or implementing proactive hazard identification and risk control techniques and procedures.
Paperback book System Safety for the 21st Century by Richard A. Stephans download on Booktopia. MOBI System Safety for the 21st Century buy on iPad. Online ebook System Safety for the 21st Century Richard A. Stephans on Bookshop. EPUB book System Safety for the 21st Century read PocketBook.
MP3 System Safety for the 21st Century Richard A. Stephans download. TXT ebook System Safety for the 21st Century for Android on Kobo. FB2 System Safety for the 21st Century by Richard A. Stephans buy cheap. PDF ebook System Safety for the 21st Century read online on Kindle on Dymocks.
Hardback book System Safety for the 21st Century by Richard A. Stephans read online on Audible. FictionBook ebook System Safety for the 21st Century for Mac. Hardcover book System Safety for the 21st Century Richard A. Stephans download iPhone on Books-a-Million. MP3 System Safety for the 21st Century buy.
12/03/2020 à 1 h 00 min #29626touschaletsInvité
Forgotten Traditions of Ancient Chinese Medicine: A Chinese View from the 18th Century by Paul U. Unschuld ~ 9780912111568