International Business Transactions – ePUB download : 9780735570658
- Ce sujet est vide.
11/21/2020 à 19 h 41 min #24148Ginny CaseyInvité
International Business Transactions
Problems, Cases, and Materials
by Daniel C.K. Chow, Thomas J. Schoenbaum
- Publisher: Aspen Publishers
- Format: hardcover, 819 pages
- ISBN: 9780735570658 (0735570655)
- Language: english
- Release date: April 28, 2010
- Author: Daniel C.K. Chow, Thomas J. Schoenbaum
About The Book
Now there is a casebook with an innovative approach that covers the planning, structure, and implementation of the private international business transactions that characterize transnational commerce in the modern world. Internal Business Transactions: Problems, Cases, and Materials is a concise teaching tool that will prepare students for future work in the international business law arena.
The casebook addresses the four principal channels of modern international commerce:
• trade in goods
• trade in services
• transfer of technology and knowledge
• foreign direct investment and focuses on transnational business and commercial transactions involving private entities or between private entities and governmental organizations acting in a commercial capacity.
The casebook is distinctly realistic and practical, while also covering important policy and ethical issues:
• integrates the regulation of international trade (treaties, trade agreements, and other public law defining the trade relationships among nations) into the casebook as background material while concentrating on the transactional aspects of international business to give students a preview of practice
• devotes equal coverage to developed and developing nations
• includes a chapter on the social obligations of multinational enterprises, an area of growing importance, and materials on the ethical, political, and cultural issues facing modern international transactions lawyers
• provides extensive coverage of intellectual property
• uses frequent short problems to serve as a basis for classroom discussion
• provides up-to-date cases plus textual explanations and analysis written by the authors, with less reliance on excerpts from law review articles, treaties, and other secondary sources
• maintaines a manageable length to avoid overwhelming students and to maximize teaching flexibility
• provides briefs of the principal cases; answers to every question asked in the text; and answers, discussion, and analysis of every problem in the text in their detailed Teacher’s Manual
Hardcover ebook International Business Transactions buy cheap on Kobo. Hardback book International Business Transactions Daniel C.K. Chow read Kindle. Paperback International Business Transactions by Daniel C.K. Chow download.
EPUB ebook International Business Transactions on iPad on Amazon. TXT book International Business Transactions download for PC. MP3 International Business Transactions by Daniel C.K. Chow read online on Audible.
FB2 book International Business Transactions for Mac. PDF International Business Transactions Daniel C.K. Chow buy on Dymocks. Online ebook International Business Transactions buy.